- Personally Identifiable Information. Personally identifiable information is information associated directly with and identifying a specific person or entity (“Personally Identifiable Information”). The Website will not gather Personally Identifiable Information surreptitiously, but for certain services or items you may be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information. You are under no obligation to provide Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as your account or credit card number); (3) “Interest Data” (such as the items you indicate to us are of interest to you); and (4) “Demographic Data” (such as your zip code and approximate age). While we strive to protect Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us and you do so at your own risk. Where applicable, you may elect to purchase access to additional Website features and services by registering and creating a personal account (each a “Profit Partner,” collectively, “Profit Partners”). During this registration process, you will be asked to create a login name and password, as well as your PayPal information. Please do not share your password or other information with another party.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information not associated directly with a specific person or entity. Such information includes, but is not limited to, number of visits to the Website, the time and date of a visit, type of browser used and a visitor’s IP address. This information is not used to personally identify a user.
- Public Information. Information you post in any public forum on the Website is available for anyone to see. You should exercise caution when disclosing any information by such means, and agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
- We reserve the right to disclose, sell, give or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information (not including Financial Data or Interest Data) about our users to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may, in our sole discretion, share with third parties aggregated Profit Partner Information which has been sanitized not to include Personally Identifiable information, including, without limitation, gender, age, and geographic location. In addition, We may use your Personally Identifiable information to send you marketing information, service updates, promotional offers and other targeted content. If you do not wish to receive our marketing materials, simply indicate your preference by following the directions provided in such communications.
- Additional Uses. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. We track user activity on the site, such as last login, session failures, search queries and number of results, and other non-personally identifiable information in order, among other things, to help us manage and improve our site. We may use such non-personally identifiable information, among other things, to analyze trends, promote and market our site and services, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic and other non-personally identifiable information for aggregate use at our site or otherwise.
- The Website may contain links to third party websites which have separate and independent privacy policies. Third party websites are not under our control, and We are not responsible for any information they collect or their privacy policies. Access these sites at your own risk.